The 4 inch diameter ETHOS 2.0 retains the same striking design elements of the original ETHOS, but has been lengthened, lightened and simpliﬁed to ﬂy on 38mm OR 54mm optional power in a single deployment conﬁguration. The kit includes a unique ﬁxed 3-D printed tail cone. With the proven durability of the Canvas Phenolic airframe and ﬁns, ETHOS 2.0 is an ideal Level 1 cert. platform. It will fly on larger G through J motors, and up to K with the 54m/m. Add an optional nose cone bay kit to accept a tracker and/or allow for CG adjustment.
Specifications:Length: 50.7 inches
Motor Mount: 38mm or 54mm
Approximate Weight: 42.6 oz.
Content of Kit:
- 28.5" x 4" pre-slotted canvas phenolic booster tube
- 38mm or 54mm x 8.5" kraft phenolic motor tube
- 5:1 Pinnacle nosecone w/ eye bolt -- 19.5" exposed
- (3) 1/8" canvas phenolic beveled fins
- 1/4" fore C ring with U-bolt
- 1/4" aft C ring
- 3-D printed tail cone
- Assembly instructions included
- Does not include motor retainer
Note: You can upgrade your kit with a Wildman filament wound fiberglass Von Karman nosecone.
Aero Pack RA38P - Retainer Assembly, 38mm - $25.00
Aero Pack RA54P - Retainer Assembly, 54mm - $29.00
FASTBACK 54mm - $29.00
Nosecone Bay Kits:
3.9" x 54mm - $22.95 or 3.9" x 38mm - $20.95
Rocket Man Parachutes:
3' - $35.00 or 4' - $40.00